Port Out, Starboard Home
Meliá Koh Samui, a certified SHA+ hotel, has launched a package anchored by a stay in a meticulously refurbished merchant vessel.
Overlooking secluded Choeng Mon Beach on the north-eastern tip of Koh Samui island in the Gulf of Thailand, the resort’s “Island Indulgence” offer comprises a minimum of seven nights in a Premium Room or Boat Suite.
The package is priced from Bt22,222 net for a Premium Room and Bt25,555 net for a Boat Suite for direct bookings until 24th March 2022 for stays until 31st March 2022, and includes:
* Daily breakfast for two.
* A cocktail each for two per stay.
* 20% discount on food and non-alcoholic beverages.
* 50% discount on spa treatments at YHI Spa.
* Round trip airport transfers.
* Round trip hospital transfers for international travellers who require a third RT-PCR Test.
* Two pieces of laundry per person per day.
The Premium Rooms feature a separate bathtub and shower, with a large private balcony overlooking a 700-metre-long lagoon pool that meanders through the resort’s grounds like a river. The elegant two-story Boat Suites are made from refurbished teak wood merchant vessels that are more than 100 years old and once plied the Gulf of Thailand’s waters.
For more information, call +66 (0) 7793-8899 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: Meliá Koh Samui.