Eat, Stay, Sleep
The St. Regis Bangkok has launched its “Dine to Stay” campaign that offers diners a complimentary stay with a minimum Bt7,000 spend on dining experience vouchers.
While F&B vouchers are on sale from now until 30th June 2021, guests have until 19th December 2021 to enjoy their preferred culinary experiences.
Distinctive F&B experiences at The St. Regis Bangkok include an afternoon tea set for two, choice of a four-course set lunch at VIU, featuring a superb selection of main courses including pork chop with mushroom cream sauce, Australian beef striploin, roasted Norwegian salmon or grilled Australian lamb with rosemary jus.
Presented on Sundays to Thursdays, a 7-course set dinner for two at VIU consists of impeccably crafted dishes including salmon tartare, poached Boston Lobster and Angus Australian beef striploin.
Diners can also purchase vouchers for The Signature Breakfast which includes unlimited a la carte orders of handcrafted indulgences including truffle eggs Benedict and avocado toast with poached eggs, as well as healthy options such as the egg white omelette with poached green vegetables.
Also available are vouchers for the EPIC dinner buffet on Fridays and Saturdays, Sunday Brunch, and two-hour free flow at The St. Regis Bar, all of which can be utilised once current government restrictions are eased.
Diners who spend a minimum of Bt7,000 on “Dine to Stay” F&B vouchers will receive a complimentary hotel voucher, transferrable and redeemable for stays until 30th September 2021.
The St. Regis Bangkok offers vouchers for different rooms and suite options include the Deluxe Room for a minimum spend of Bt7,000 and the elegant corner Caroline Astor Suite with a minimum of Bt14,000.
The St. Regis Bangkok F&B experience vouchers
- Afternoon Tea Set for 2 guests: Bt1,884 net
- 7-course Set Dinner (Sun-Thu): Bt2,708 net
- The Signature Breakfast: Bt999 net
- 4-course Set Lunch: Bt799 net
- Sunday Brunch*: Bt3,355 net
- 2-hour Free Flow Beverages*: Bt2,354 net
- EPIC dinner buffet (Fri-Sat)*: Bt2,708 net
*Can be utilised once current government restrictions are eased.
Complimentary Room Vouchers
- Deluxe Room: Bt7,000 minimum spend
- Grande Deluxe Golf Course View: Bt8,200 minimum spend
- Metropolitan Suite: Bt10,500 minimum spend
- Caroline Astor Suite: Bt14,000 minimum spend
- St. Regis Suite: Bt16,400 minimum spend
- Legacy Suite: Bt25,800 minimum spend
- John Jacob Astor Suite: Bt28,200 minimum spend
Advance reservations for culinary experiences are required. For reservations and further information, call +66 (0) 2207-7751 or email: email@example.com.
Source: The St. Regis Bangkok.